Hi! I'm Juan, I'm an Engineer turned Product Manager / Entrepreneur.
I love all things Product i.e. analysis, strategy, management, design and development.
I'm also into surfing, snowboarding, reading, traveling, peanut butter & Thai food.
Say hello at firstname.lastname@example.org
HarvestYield, Inc. - New York, NY
• Prioritized features on product roadmap by analyzing revenue impact, engineering efforts and user engagement metrics from Mixpanel and SQL queries.
• Led project to redesign mobile app and developed new data-driven approach resulting in a 30% increase in user engagement.
• Developed web and mobile apps along with co-founder using Ruby on Rails, Swift, PostgreSQL, Redis, Bootstrap, jQuery, Amazon S3 and Heroku.
• Led fundraising efforts resulting in interviews with Y Combinator and Techstars accelerators as well as two $50K investment offers from AgLaunch and Food-X.
Daily Burn Inc. - New York, NY
• Developed key onboarding feature that customized user experience based on user input resulting in 25% increase in user engagement.
• Updated back-end API endpoints optimizing overall API performance by 20%.
Deutsche Bank AG - New York, NY
• Developed detailed business requirements for new products based on analysis of clients’ needs.
• Responsible for designing, developing and launching an incident management tool that enabled 24/7 monitoring of High Frequency Trading platforms within Global Market Equities team.
Tyco Electronics Corporation - Lowell, MA
• Performed several statistical analysis models using Excel and Minitab® in order to develop standard operating procedures for semiconductor product testing.
• Actively participated in the tuning process of semiconductor products which allowed the company to win order for 5,000 units.
Geeks & Suits NYC - New York, NY
NU Graduate Consulting Club
2017 Latino Tech's Winter Startup Pitch Night
NU Husky Innovation Challenge
Northeastern University - Boston, MA
University of Massachusetts - Lowell, MA
Ruby on Rails